HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING
York National Accounts is a single point of contact supplier of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment to national leaders in numerous industries across North America. As part of Johnson Controls, York National Accounts is capable of offering the broadest range of efficient HVAC equipment in the industry.
- De-Humidification Systems, Applied, Packaged, and Split DX Equipment: De-Humidification Systems, Air Handling Units (AHUs), Air-Cooled Chillers, Heat Pumps, Rooftops, Split Systems, Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV), HVAC Load Reduction (HLR), Self-Contained, Water Source Heat Pump
- Control Systems: Field Controllers, Light Commercial Controls, Sensors, Thermostats and Airflow Measuring Stations, Valves, Actuators and Dampers, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Variable Refrigerant Flow: VRF, Single Zone Mini-Split, Multi Zone Mini-Split
- Air Systems: Blower Coils (BCUs), Coils, Dampers, Louvers Airflow Measuring Duct, Economizers, Fan Coils (FCUs), Fans, Filtration, Flexible Air Duct, Grilles Registers and Diffusers (GRDs), IAQ, Interior Access Doors, Smoke Vents, Roof-Top Products and Hatches, Duct Components, VAV Terminal Units
- Mechanical Services: Equipment Verification Check (EVC), Factory Authorized Startup (FAS)
GLASS DOOR MERCHANDISERS / MULTI-DECK CASES:
We are very proud to announce we now carry Kysor Warren cases and systems. Kysor Warren has been a supplier of cases and systems for many years - top quality while being competitive. With our customer service, this will be a great union. More news to come! WALK-IN COOLERS:
For convenience stores, supermarkets and restaurants, custom-built Carroll Coolers are an industry standard when it comes to both wood-framed and high-density "hard rail" construction.
- Panel construction and finishes to meet all of your design needs
- Extensive line of replacement doors and parts
- Installation services available
- NSF, UL Certified
REMANUFACTURED REFRIGERATION CASES:
Perfectemp Refrigeration has been supplying high quality remanufactured refrigeration equipment to grocery stores and supermarkets across the US for over 25 years. From medium temperature deli, produce and dairy cases to frozen food doors, bunkers and islands, Perfectemp Refrigeration has what you need to meet your goals under budget.
With remanufactured refrigeration equipment you get:
- Dependable and reliable performance equal to brand new equipment
- Remanufactured cases from the leading manufacturers of refrigerated equipment
- Improved energy efficiency and reduced energy costs
- Visually appealing equipment that will attract the attention of your customers
FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND MERCHANDISING DISPLAYS:
First Class Customer Service. The most sophisticated equipment and the highest grades of material would get lost without an excellent customer service team.
Eagle Group manufactures a broad range of foodservice equipment and display and storage products including wire and polymer shelving, merchandising carts and counter worktables, sinks, dish tables, hot food tables, countertop cooking and warming equipment, serving counters, aluminum transport racks and holding/heating cabinets, custom millwork and custom fabrication.
The Eagle AdvantageTM begins right in our state of the art manufacturing facility - with 14 acres under one roof, where the most comprehensive broadline product offering in the industry takes shape. This all-inclusive design and production capability offers
distinct advantages to our customers. Streamlined ordering and shipping substantially reduce freight, receiving, installation and administrative costs.
Supporting it all is a framework of highly responsive customer service representatives, the most innovative, versatile and durable equipment available on the market today, a fleet of company-owned trucks, plus amply stocked distribution centers in strategic locations nationwide - which guarantees product availability and delivery.
Recognizing that Customer Service is as much about personal relationships as getting answers and solving problems, we take extra care to ensure our customers are treated special. That means you will speak directly with people, voice mail is not an option. Real-time access to the status of your order, instantaneous direct order entry and order processing are available at the time of your call. Real-time access, whether it be inventories, manufacturing schedule, shipping status, or delivery date. It is part of our commitment to provide the industry's best service as well as equipment.
Together, it adds up to product excellence enhanced by measurable cost savings and value. We call it The Eagle AdvantageTM and you can profit from it.
Chase Coldguard Glass Doors combine the latest technology, premium materials and design features to meet the demanding requirements of supermarket, restaurant, convenience store industries. Coldguard Glass Doors are your #1 answer for your glass swinging cooler and freezer doors.
- Exceptional thermal protection
- Built to last
- Showcases a modern and sleek look with strong, heavy duty features
- EISA Compliant
- Leading Competitor Door Replacement
Southern CaseArts: Food is theater, the case is the stage.
- Increases sales per square foot
- Specifically designed for harsh C-Store environments
- Largest manufacturer of refrigerated islands
From refrigeration to prep equipment, Blue Air is the right choice for you. With over 125 years of combined experience, it is easy to see why Blue Air is the company of choice all around the globe to help with your commercial refrigeration and restaurant needs.
- Product line includes the latest commercial refrigeration and restaurant supply equipment.
- Offering a combined value that is unmatched with superior products, competitive pricing and excellent service.
- Providing an extensive service network, which keeps parts onsite, ensuring all repairs completed within 48 hours.
CD Controls supports our customers by providing superior products and services of exceptional value, helping them gain a competitive advantage in their markets.
CD Controls specializes in:
- Electrical Manufacturing
- Energy Management
- Custom control panels.
For over two decades, The Marco Company has provided the grocery and convenience store industries with innovative and cost-effective merchandising solutions and it is still family-owned and operated today.
- Facility includes over 1,000,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space and proudly serves retailers around the world.
- Forging new areas of growth by responding to both client and industry-wide needs, by developing new innovative product lines to add to an already extensive portfolio.
- Expanded product lines allow the company to deliver solutions to major general merchandise retailers.
- One-stop shop for displays, millwork, décor, installation and case refurbishment, with the capacity to fit the needs of virtually every retailer.
RubbAir Doors offers the widest selection of traffic door models, engineered to exact specifications.
- Temperature (Energy) Control
- Easy Access
- Visual Block
- Sound Attenuation
- Odor Control